Store Return Policy
Standard Store Return Policy
Our merchandise is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects, and we will accept any defective item for an exchange or refund. Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or refund when accompanied by the original receipt. Returned items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and in saleable condition. Items marked down 60% or more are final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned. We will honor a one-time price adjustment for all full price purchases within 7 days of purchase when accompanied by the original receipt. Refunds and price adjustments will be issued in the same form used for payment except for cash or travelers checks, which will be made in the form a mailed check or store gift card. Mailed checks may take up to 14 days for processing. Any merchandise purchased in an outlet store can be returned or exchanged at an outlet store location. We reserve the right limited quantities purchased.
Sed dicat perpetua adversarium eu, pro diam zril cu. Cum et sale omnium dolores, ea mel ipsum ubique veritus. Ne sed rebum dicat quaerendum. Omnes ridens gubergren per cu, no vel utamur saperet. Dicant qualisque sed eu, quot contentiones ad mel, vis ne partem cetero argumentum. Mea ut scripta incorrupte, graece senserit at duo.
Standard On-line Return Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and therefore we will gladly accept any undamaged merchandise for a full refund or exchange within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. Our merchandise is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects, and we will accept any defective item for an exchange or refund. The following guidelines apply:
- All returns MUST have been purchased from ayumieyewear.com and returned in sellable condition (new and undamaged), including original packaging. For your convenience, items purchased from ayumieyewear.com may also be returned to any of our Ayumi Eyewear boutiques (see locations) when accompanied by the original receipt.
- Returns made within 30 calendar days of the invoice date will be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment.
- Merchandise returned after 30 days of purchase will be accepted at our discretion for an online store credit based on the current selling price.
- Due to company policy, any merchandise marked as final sale cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Refunds will not include shipping and handling. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable once an item has shipped.
- If you have received an item from Ayumi Eyewear as a gift, you can return it in exchange for an online store credit for the current selling price. Please contact Customer Service at 888-888-8888 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the purchase was made with an online store credit, the return will be issued as an online store credit.
- A pre-printed return label is enclosed with the original shipment. To return product, cover the original shipping label with the enclosed return label and complete the sender information section. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges via the courier of their choice. When returning items, please obtain a copy of the package's tracking number. Returns must include the customer order number and billing name. Return packages are to be shipped back via the return instructions listed on the Merchandise Return Form.
- If product was damaged or shipped incorrectly please call Customer Service at 888.485.6738. A Customer Service Representative will provide you with Return Instructions. You will not be charged for shipping of the replacement items.
- If an exchange is needed for a different size, style or color, you will not be charged for shipping on your exchange order when shipping ground within the contiguous United States. Exchange orders that ship via any expedited method, or outside the contiguous United States, will be charged for shipping.
- If you no longer have a copy of your invoice and wish to obtain one, please request one by calling customer service at 888-888-8888 or by emailing email@example.com
International Return Policy
This policy is in effect if an exception was made shipping internationally
For international returns, any customs or import duties, brokerage fees, or taxes paid on return shipments are the sole responsibility of the customer. In the event you refuse your package, all charges related to the refused order will be the responsibility of the customer (the party ordering the goods) and will be deducted from the customer's refund. Any costs, duties, fees, or taxes cannot be refunded. Exchange orders that ship via any expedited method, or outside the contiguous United States, will be charged for shipping.